Academy Award nominee Jake Gyllenhaal and Tony Award® winner Annaleigh Ashford star in Stephen Sondheim and James Lapine’s Pulitzer Prize-winning masterpiece for a strictly limited run at the Savoy Theatre.
One of the most acclaimed musicals of all time – Sondheim and Lapine’s masterpiece follows painter Georges Seurat (Jake Gyllenhaal) in the months leading up to the completion of his most famous painting, A Sunday Afternoon on the Island of La Grande Jatte.
Consumed by his need to “finish the hat,” Seurat alienates the French bourgeoisie, spurns his fellow artists, and neglects his lover Dot (Annaleigh Ashford), not realizing that his actions will reverberate over the next 100 years.
Originating at New York City Centre, the subsequent transfer dazzled audiences and praised by critics, was one of the fastest selling musicals on Broadway. Destined to be the theatrical event of 2020 – be there to witness the musical about the art of making art – this is not your ordinary Sunday.
IMPORTANT TICKET INFORMATION
We want all our tickets for Sunday In The Park With George to reach customers at the original intended prices. The reselling of tickets is therefore strictly forbidden. Tickets are sold subject to the following policies, in line with our Terms and Conditions of sale here, to support this restriction.
• Resale is strictly forbidden
• Ticket limit of SIX tickets per person, per booking period
• Any transactions detected as automated ‘bot’ purchases will be cancelled
• Any attempts to purchase tickets in excess of the ticket limit will result in all transactions by ticket buyer being cancelled
• Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult and sat with accompanying adult
• Accessible tickets are available from ATG Tickets
• Name of lead booker will be printed on ticket(s)
• All members of the party must enter the theatre at the same time. The lead booker must be present and attend the performance and, to gain entry, will be required to present the tickets, and government-issued photo ID (such as a passport or driving licence).